Friday, December 24, 2010

As Our Family Gathers Together

portrait by: Michael Taylor and Monica Sigmon
Monica Sigmon Photography

As the year comes to a close and we gather with family and friends during the Christmas Season, Wanda and I would like to extend a special thank you for the blessing of our many clients and friends we have met this year and in years past. We are truly thankful for each of you. We hope the art we create will bring you years of happiness and serve as a constant reminder of the gift of our families. For our business and professional clients, we wish you much success in 2011 and look forward to working with you in the coming year.

On a personal note as I look at the photograph above, I realize how quickly my family has grown and appreciate the time we have taken through the years to capture a beautiful moment as a family. Every time I look at this photograph, I experience the closeness of my wife and daughters around me. I so appreciate our friends Monica and Michael for creating this wonderful portrait for us. Your talent is remarkable!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Love,

Robert, Wanda, Ashley and Katie Harris

No comments: