Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Let them eat cake"


I'm sure if Graham Haddock had been making cakes during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette would have been referring to the cakes created by his company; " Cakes by Graham" when she supposedly uttered the words; "Let them eat cake". Recently, I caught Graham creating the intricate details on a wedding cake that would be completely consumed by the end of the evening. It is a shame his creations are only on display for a few hours. I'm happy to say we photographed the cake, but sorry to say we did'nt sample the results.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Robert, it was cool talking to you at the graduation party in Colonial Heights yesterday and thanks for giving me your card. I've been going through your blog, reading your posts and checking out your photos. All your work is amazing!

-Adam Kliebenstein

Robert Harris Photography said...

Thanks Adam. Good luck with your photography