Monday, March 16, 2009

Circle of Life


2008 "Leigh and Erik's wedding
1978 "Leigh's 4 year old birthday party

In a previous post, I mentioned while still in high school, one of my first subjects was a four year old girl, Leigh. Her parents hosted a birthday party at their home for their only child, and I was invited to photograph the event with my new camera I had purchased (Nikkormat Ft3). Sylvia, Leigh's mothers was kind enough to bring me the prints from 30+ years ago to share with you.
It was nice to see that many of the kids attending this party also were present for Leigh's wedding last spring. I've enjoyed reviewing these images as much as Sylvia has enjoyed sharing them.
Be sure to check out the " I Do" article in the Richmond Times Dispatch this Sunday (March 22nd) Leigh and Erik's wedding will be featured in the Celebrations section.

No comments: